This website uses cookies
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services. You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
DenumireFurnizorScopExpirareTip
CookieConsenthttps://whitelagoon.bg/Stores the user`s cookie consent state for the current domain1 yearHTTP
PHPSESSIDhttps://whitelagoon.bg/Preserves user session state across page requests.29 daysHTTP
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
DenumireFurnizorScopExpirareTip
collectgoogle-analytics.comUsed to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor`s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.SessionPixel
_gahttps://whitelagoon.bg/Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.2 yearsHTTP
_gathttps://whitelagoon.bg/Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rateSessionHTTP
_gidhttps://whitelagoon.bg/Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.SessionHTTP
APISID, HSID, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSIDgoogle.comCollects information about user interactions with Google services such as Google Maps, Google Calendar, Google+, etc.2 yearsHTTP
NIDgoogle.comCollects information about user interactions with Google services such as Google Maps, Google Calendar, Google+, etc.6 monthsHTTP
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user`s experience more efficient.

The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.

This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.

You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.

Learn more about who we are, how you can contact us and how we process personal data in our Privacy Policy.

Easter in White Lagoon

0 Reactions
Weather
in White Lagoon
water-tempWater
x
personal info
privacy agreement
Next
x
Any hotel
    • Any hotel
    • Villa White Lagoon
    • Hotel White Lagoon
2
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0
  • 0
  • 1
  • 2
 
  •  
  • 2-6
  • 7-12
 
  •  
  • 2-6
  • 7-12
0
  • 0
  • 1
  • 2
best price guaranteeno hidden feesfree cancellation*Transfer Possibility
Book

Easter in White Lagoon

How about an Easter just like in the sweet Sunday movies, where you wake up and scent the warm Easter cakes? Then, you go to the kitchen and there you find the Easter bunny. The eggs are already painted and decorated waiting for you. Yesss, we know how this all sounds, but we also know that this is exactly what you want. So we took care of everything for you!

Because we know that you are tired of getting up before sunrise to prepare Easter cakes and clean for days after painting the eggs.

Because we know that you deserve to enjoy the Easter holidays, while truly relaxing.

Because we know that the melody of the sea waves will recharge you and recall you here again in the summer.

Make yourself an unforgettable gift -  an Easter vacation in White Lagoon Resort!


Early Easter bookings in White Lagoon Resort:

Grab our 10% discount for bookings made until February 29th, 2024

*The discount is valid for a minimum stay of 2 nights;

**The discount can be combined with the discount of Priority Club Albena;

*** Reservations require a deposit of 20% of the booking amount, paid within 30 days. The remaining 80% of the reservation amount is to be paid on the day of arrival and before check-in the latest;


03.05 - 06.05.2024 (check-out date)

Similar articles
Get the latest news and offers delivered straight to your inbox
Subscribe